Keyboards - oh, the clickyness (was:Re: Anyone know what is happening in DebianLenny?)

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008, Nick Stockton wrote:

> I haven't read the links yet but I'm guessing it's talking about the old IBM
> model M keyboards.

He does, I think in the first article especially, although he mentions
them in all of them.  The second two talk about various spinoffs of those,
and several strange and even stranger keyboards and interface devices.