Obtaining Debian

Hello,

I heard talk on here a little while ago that there is now an
installation image with Speakup in it for the development/Lenny version
of Debian?  Would this be a Speakup-enabled installation medium that
downloads the packages from the internet to do the installation?  Would
it pull from the development branch?  Where may I find this image and
instructions for how to activate Speakup on it?

Thanks all,
Robby