System still locks up on me in Debian

	Hello all,

	Just writing to report that the latest speakup upgrade in debian
is still crashing when performing long displays of text while using the
LTLK module.  I'm running things with the 2.6.26-686 kernel on a celeron
system.  Usually I just hit keypad enter to silence the boot messages,
but if I don't do that, then the system locks up tight, requiring  a
press of the reset switch or a full power-off.  Any ideas on what I may
be doing wrong?

			Michael