Git speakup ready for prime time!

Hello folks: We finally have speakup in the git repository at par with
where the cvs version was when we switched over.  In many ways we are
well ahead but had some issues with cut and paste and multiple synths
which have been worked out.

Speakup is working with kernels from 2.6.24 and have a lot of hooks
right in the kernel tree now thanks to Samuel.

There are still a few minor bugs known about but we will need wider
input from people using it before we're sure we've flattened all of
them.

I really want to thank everybody that is actively participating in
speakup's development.  You all know who you are so Thanks!!!!!
Anybody else that wants to know who they are just do a git log and
it'll be pretty obvious immediately.

phone: (519) 661-3061