Yum GPG problem.

Hello,

I've noticed that others asked this but I didn't see a solution in the
archives.

I get these errors:

warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 4bfffd75

GPG key parsing failed: can't set attribute

Can someone tell me what the solution is for this?
I have looked in the howto but the line specified to fix this relates
to fc3 and the file for fc6 does not exist.

Thanks in advance.

Darragh