Replying to The Speakup List?

Strange, I just replied to this message, and answered "yes" to use
Reply-to in Pine.  It only went to the list.  However, I have had other
messages where using the reply-to address sends a message to the list, and
a CC to the original sender.  If I don't notice this, the message gets
rejected.  I don't have the slightest idea why this happens, unless it has
something to do with the way the particular user has their email client
configured.