Saving characters pronounciation

Hi all

Is there a way for Speakup to preserve specific characters pronounciations
for the next boots so that I don't need to echo them all again?

Because my language is Brazilian Portuguese, there are a couple of letters,
numbers and signs I have to change.

Another solution would be to let the synthesiser, in my case eSpeak,
retrieve the characters pronounciation from itself, rather than sending them
from /proc/speakup/characters to the synthesiser. Is it possible?

Thanks,
Cleverson

"Be realistic; ask for the impossible."

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor op??o para voc?!
Experimente j? e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/