Text-To-Speech on Phones: Nuance Talks

Another thing I think is better with Mobile Speak is it has been ported
to CDMA phones and I don't think Talks has.  Here in the US, CDMA is
more common and available in more areas than GSM.  It seems like all the
progressive development happens with GSM but getting that into CDMA is
like pulling teeth.