Features after users guide publication

Michahel wrote:
"This will probably mean you will need to use the standard
kernel source rather than the gentoo kernel source (as I remember even their
vanilla kernel source which is meant to be it before any modifications
seemed to be slightly different preventing
speakup patching from CVS)."

I was just wondering if I won't have any problems runing a standard kernel
under Gentoo. Is there any other way I could download the current version
and patch it manually? Maybe I'll have to learn how CVS works, as up to now
I know subversion only.

Anyways, thanks for all of infos.

Cleverson

"Be realistic; ask for the impossible."

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor op??o para voc?!
Experimente j? e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/