compiling Softsynth the right way

Hi all,

When I compiled the kernel during my Gentoo system installation, I compiled
software synthesiser support into the kernel, not as a module. However, I
need to echo the sftsyn keyword to the Speakup synth_name every time the
system boots, because synth_name always resets to none.

How do I proceed to get synth_name as sftsyn automatically?

Thanks,
Cleverson

"Be realistic; ask for the impossible."

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor op??o para voc?!
Experimente j? e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/