hi Kirk...

Hi there:  The error I'm getting is after using the get command to get
boot.img for example:
200:  command successful then 5500 failed to open file.
I have the latest Etch cd, but even with sbm I am not able to get my cd
drive to boot... if I could get help with the command for sbm since it
doesn't come up talking, I'd prefer that...
Anyway, thanks much...
Cheereo!

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info