Trying out Slackware

Adam Myrow wrote:
> Slackware has two similar commands.  They are called "fromdos" and
> "todos."

     Thanks!  I'm not putting Linux online until I have a decent
iptables firewall up and running.  I already have the script, only it's
copied from a Firefox session in Windows.  Wonder if I should download
the other, or just create sym-links.  Decisions, decisions.  Do you know
of a similar stdin/out filter akin to htm2txt?  Was thinking of having
procmail pass everything through that prior to delivery, killing off any
questionable java code.  Hell.  Might as well just pass anything with
java in it to /dev/nul. <grins>  I figure anyone wanting to take control
of my system that badly isn't exactly the friendly type.

         Michael