Jeez, what hassle.

     Well, I get half-way through the Slackware install and then try to
install to the root partition and that's as far as I can go. <sighs>  Is
there a way to install slackware that bypasses all the stupid menus?  Or
is there a way how I can better identify what is selected?  I know about
the "cursoring up is better" part, as what you're on is said first,
followed by what you've left.  Tried turning cursor tracking on and off,
too.  The docs say just to type in the kernal's name: speakup.s  Maybe
opening another terminal and finding...damn I hate menus.  Give me an
alias, any day. <laughs>  Oh well.  Just ranting

         Michael