help with hd problem.

you cannot mix hd installs with other machines because when you install
linux, it is compiled and molded to that particular system and no other
systems I have the same issue when I do it. Do a clean install on the
machine you want to run it on.

by the way, how did you do the install I'm interested, do you have an
external synth?

Cody