hello

For Dos another package that isn't free is tinytalk I think $75.00 and if
you have an sb16 card on the computer not a clone and you can get the
ttblast piece, tinytalk can run on that sb16.  Only limitation it has I
don't like is it can't work with anything above com2 if you use a hardware
synthesizer and as of now development has stopped sometime ago.