podracer

After I removed the .podracer/tempsub and podracer started running again I
found two instances of an error message that read: podracer internal error
(0) I bailed out of podracer once that had happened.  The lst thing in
.podracer/podcast.log was a new podcast I had subscribed to and one of its
enclosures had been downloaded.  Might this kind of error happen if the
xml file downloaded from the podcast has some formatting problems?