orca and espeak

Hi all,
I also use orca and espeak, and find that, as far as responsiveness is
concerned, it outclasses the dectalk synths.  I use gnome-speech compiled
to use speech-dispatcher, then speech-dispatcher configured to use espeak.
There is rumor of a orca-speech-dispatcher module which would eliminate
the need for gnome-speech services.