p2p?

Well, Tyler, I've tried overnet as well as mutella which I really like alot.
With overnet, once you have a list of search results, you seem to have to begin
downloads 1 at a time, where mutella, you can type
get 1-99  and all will begin or go in a Q.  Mutella is on 0.4.5.  But remember,
ssometimes it helps to try several file sharing programs to find an obscure
item.  There's another called soulseek
Good luck
Hart