Fwd: Speakup [rsync]

I got the following message from the guy here at the University of
Wisconsin who is responsible for the speakup mirror at
ftp://mirror.services.wisc.edu/mirrors/linux/distributions/speakup/.

I'm not sure who to contact about this problem. Actually, I'm not sure why
I'm in the middle. But anything I can do to help I will do.