my goal, wondering if people can recommend some stepps

Hay list,
First thing I want to sorta do a network security lockdown... so, here is what I want to do.
I want to set up a dns server on my linux box, and have windows signing into it. I also want to have 128 bit authentication (which ever one the dns server and windows both support)
Last, I want to set up an acl for some of the users on this windows system.
Can someone help me with what programs to use?
Thanks,