private vs. public IP addresses

I know there's the ampr.org domain for amateur radio users, but I
wasn't aware of any ips specifically dedicated to packet radio.
Ampr.org does have a lot of information on it though if anyone is
interested in such things.  I've not looked at it lately, but last
time I checked, they had links to all kinds of software, including
the one I used to use for dos access, ka9q.