IRS "accessibility"

Well, Lorenzo-and-All, I ran
locate .exe
On my hard-drive, I found several files in my mods directory.  So when I ran
unzip on some of them, it claims it is not an archive.  So I tried the file
command.  Some of them say ms dos compressed.  I honestly don't remember if
these files are actual sound files in .mod format, or programs?
Thanks
Hart