Instant Messenger and Ubuntu

Hello all!

I have some problems for connect in the instant Messenger.

When I open Gaim, Orca say desktop and don't open My contact list. I
Added my accounts in gaim.

Is there any accessible program to connect instant Messengers?
I used bitlbee sometimes, but bitlbee to not conect instant messengers
now. The adress is im.bitlbee.org

Thenks for helpe me.

Andre.

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor op??o para voc?!
Experimente j? e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/