fc6 disk -99 error

Before I even attempted an FC6 install, I ran the media check and was told
each of the 5 disks I had tested were okay.  Unfortunately even with this
assurance, I couldn't install FC6 because of this disk -99 error.  For
that reason, I wouldn't necessarily bet the farm on fedora's media check
being accurate or reliable bynow.