A little more mutt learning

Hi all.  Thanks Lorenzo for the info, still trying to get the from
header to work but will tweak on that some more.  Just wondering 2 quick
things: If you're in another folder, is there a quick way to return to
the inbox, without totalling exiting out, and then coming back in?
Also, I know in pine you could select messages via aggregate commands.
In mutt, I'm trying to understand tagging process within a folder, but
am not quite hearing via the speech what it is doing.  As an example,
say you wanna clear out the folder.  Is there a way to tag all, in one
swoop, and then do a delete, similar to pine's apply command to the
whatever was selected??  Thanks much.  I'm getting used to how mutt
talks, so hopefully will learn more soon.