A spamthing we can use??

Hi all.  I figure tis time to tinker and figure out how to set up a spam
something or other.  I saw where Kirk, you have something for aproving
addresses when a message is sent you, so I figure there ***must be
something we can use after all.  So, wondering where to get such a system.
I figure if you get messages from lists, you can let them through
somehow??  So, what would be recommended to gget and where to find it
would be great.  Thanks.