Alsa and Intel 810 chipset

Anyway, I think I accomplished most of what I wanted and zinf isn't really
that important. Using aoss for some of the applications that need oss, I
can for instance run saytime while mplayer is running and grandfatherclock
is running, etc. So at least I'm not as frustrated with my Intel soundcard
as I was.

--
Cheryl