From: speakup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of seth creature
Sent: Sun 08/05/2005 19:38
To: speakup at braille.uwo.ca
Subject: curiosity about ubuntu

Hi all:
I have recently burned an iso of the hoary release of ubuntu, and don't
know what kernel they use.  I am curious whether I may use the speakup
enabled debian boot disks to install it with speakup and be successful.
Also, since I think at least one person here does use a speakup modified
kernel.  I seek help from such indivdual's... thanks much!

Cheereo!