A question from a Linux new bee

Hi, Stephen:

Dawes, Stephen writes:
> Janina,
>
> How accessible is O'Reily's Safari service?

I should point out that I've never been a subscriber, but I did look at
their examples some months ago and found the service very accessible.
They use very clean html, imho, with docbook sgml on their back end, I
believe.

However, I also think it important to point out that Book Share has
access to all O'Reily titles, though their markup leaves much to be
desired.