timer just a bit modifed

Ok, I simplified it a lot for my purposes. I can go glance at the display
if I'm using braille or go to that console with speakup or if I'm not
using the computer just keep speakup quiet until I want to hear. Of course
if I want to listen to it count I can do that too but if I have
something cooking in the oven = an hour or more, I don't think I'll do
that. I c play whatever I want at the end; thought I'd use 8beep"
for now; have to have that package of course.
thanks so much, Chuck!!!

--
Cheryl