keynote Pc using 2 languages?

hi,
i'm new to Speakup and to linux. I use debian sarge with the
kernel-image-2.4.27-speakup.
My question is how to set the keynote to speak german too? Does this is
possible? I know my card supports german <smile> when using it with Swb.

I went also trough the help, and voice changing was not available.
thanks in advance.
regards
Lutz,
p.s:
I hope it was not to long, and plese excuse my poor english.