Speakup 1.5 Oddness

I only once had a problem with a box that was up for a long period of
time. I was not in a position to really check into the problem as the
box had one one message on the screen and that was it was out of memory.
I could only contribute this to having an iso image mounted for several
weeks. Now why this was a problem I don't know, but I couldn't do
anything to unmount or run any other programs so I was forced to reboot.
It was rather interesting however and I've never left an iso imagine of
any size mounted for that long.

Scott