/etc/suauth

Adam,

Thanks for that analysis. I agree. And I would Add that if you need to
rely on remote access to your system with ssh, it is an extra precaution
to use port knocking, so that the ssh port can remain closed by your
firewall until the correct sequence of "knocks" is issued. It is very
simple to set up and works like a charm.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)
But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh