dynamic dns clients

Hello Steve and Steve;

Thanks for the email.  I did remember ddclient and have just downloaded
the latest package and will be configuring it later on.  So far I have
not found one which will work with dnsmadeeasy but I suppose I'll go to
their support page and look again.  The last time I checked out their
site I don't remember clients being listed there.  Will give another try
though.

--
-- Raul A. Gallegos - http://www.asmodean.net
-- Public GPG Key - http://asmodean.net/raul-pgp.asc