problems with burning audio cds with cdrecord

Hi Chuck.
Actually, I think paul's burned but he got all sorts of noise when he
tried to play it.
I'm going to be really mad if I have to do a 2.4 kernel just for burning
audio cds.
Besides, I've been burning audio cds with a 2.6 kernel for a while, though
I'm not sure i'd done it with 2.6.8.1.
maybe I should try finding something other than cdrecord and see if it's a
cdrecord problem.

--
Cheryl