Links the chain

Does anyone know if you can change the user-agent string in links the
chain? I use the cat with Bank of America by doing this, but would like to
have access to some features that require Javascript. I wish there was a
way where I could save the user-agent string whenever I go to the website.
Does anyone else do the same thing? Thanks.