speakup_keyhelp automatically loading with 2.6.6?

Hi all.
Recently there's  been a discussion about the lack of autoloading in the
speakup_keyhelp module working correctly.
Well, with my new 2.6.6 kernel, it seems to work just fine; I removed it,
and hit capslock f1, and it entered help right away.
So anyone who's got an older 2.6 kernel, wwants to use upgrade, and can
build  a kernel, I encourage you to upgrade if  this is in fact a new
2.6.6  fix.

Thanks,

Ameer