Flite and different voices

Hi
	Well, actually... there is a very ugly way to get speech
dispatcher to use the kal16 voice. It works, but is by no means anywhere
near the best way to accomplish it. What you have to do is move the 8K
voices out of the way, to somewhere that isn't in your linker path. Then,
symlink all the 8K filenames to their 16K equivalents. Since they use the
exact same functions and symbols, speech dispatcher doesn't know the
difference, and you get the 16K voices. Again, this is a very ugly
and ineligant way to do this, but if you're desperate for flite's 16K
voices, it does work.
HTH