Anybody know how to contact David Borowski?

Hi.  Does anybody have a valid email address for David Borowski?  He wrote
the Dectalk PC driver for Speakup, and I wanted to contact him about the
problems I am having with it.  Unfortunately, the email address listed in
the source code bounced.  Thanks in advance.