pgp key moratorium

Hello listers,
Now that we know how to use pgp keys in emails, perhaps it time to stop
using them on this mailing list.  There appears to be little benefit to the
use on a public mailing list.  Furthermore, the email becomes needlessly
cluttered with stuff that doesn't lend itself to speech output.

I'm sure I'll be criticized for expressing the point of view, but I'm not
conviced that a general mailing list is the place for digital signatures.

Chris