What's the difference between the 3 root disks in the debian woody section of your ftp aria

I'm looking at the debian/woody aria and there are 3 root disk flopy
immages, one without reiserfs or ext3 support, one labeled with reiserfs and
another labled with udma-ext3.  Is there another place I should look for
woody with speakup?
Sean