question about Gnopernicus

Hi, Scott.
Don't feel so bad. As a developer I know that writing drivers isn't
something you pick up over night. The way you would write a kernel driver
for Linux is different for you would write one for libgnome-speech.
Either way I don't know of any developer that hasn't done some research
before sitting down to write a driver. If I were to write say the doubletalk
drivers I'd need to glance at the gnome-speech api before even working on a
driver of my own.