the cat and the bank:

All,

Masking lynx the cat seems to work but not all of the time.  I think it may
be a timing issue though.  I got stuck at the point where I was to enter and
submit log in and re entered the info and tried several times and then just
tried without re entering it and it worked.  I don't know if it was a fluke
or not but I suspect there is something that just does not happen fast
enough on the sending end of the transaction.  My return error was usually
invalid pass word.