FC3 12/27/2004 install report

Was your Ensoniq not discovered and configured? How do you know? Have
you tried raising the volume, perhaps with alsamixer? Most often, this
is well handled by the installation.

I have seen reports of problems with zip disks. I don't know of
solutions. You might want to search the Fedora lists via Google.