speakup key maps

Where do I get speakup key maps to load in so I have some controls over
pitch, tone, and volume?  I only have rate and punctuation.
And how do I go about installing them?
Also I looked for some docs on the Debian site for new users, and I only
found some books, but was not able to actually read them, just found links
that kept taking me to the same page.

Also, I have not heard yet if there is still a valid jaws key map for
speakup, I know there used to be one, but someone suggested to me that it
may no longer work.
Glenn