Linux Installation Question

Hi Leslie,

You will partition the drive as part of the setup process.  I haven't used
Fedora for a while, but the general (very non specific) steps go like:

Boot your computer from the cd
The computer will start booting from the cdrom if this is enabled in its
bios (it almost certainly will be with a new dell computer)
 When it seems to stop, enter "text" at the prompt and press enter to start
the text setup process.
Hopefully somewhere along the way BrlTTY should start - I haven't used this
cd so I'm not 100% sure - I'm just going by what I know about BrlTTY.
Then the rest of the setup will be a case of performing something like the
following steps:
Selecting the language
Selecting the keyboard layout and language
Selecting the mouse type
Partitioning your hard drive using fdisk
Selecting what to install
Copying the files
Configuring the system

As I said this is very very vague on purpose; but it should give you a rough
idea.

Saqib