distribution of Linux with Brltty in the kernel

Hi everyone:

Sorry for the cross-posting, but I thought someone from either list could
help me with this issue.

I now have  a new Dell computer with an extra 40 GB b hard drive to
install a distribution of Linux. I'm not a speech user at all, so I'm
looking for a distribution of Linux that might have Brltty in the kernel
so that I can
install it without sighted assistance. I will be us9ing an Alva Satellite
570 (I have a Braillex 2D-EL at work). Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.