Emacspeak configuration

What file  do you edit to set up eflite as the speach server with emacspeak?
The installation hoto sceems out of date, and a quick google didn't show
anything on it. I didn't see a profile file in my /etc directory like the
installation tutorial for  emacspeak said there would be. Appreciate any
info, I'm using the  version of emacspeak that comes with fedora.