From: speakup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca]
On Behalf Of Garry Turkington
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 3:42 AM
To: Speakup is a screen review system for Linux.
Subject: Re: Fedora stuff

1. up2date works in Fedora.  So from the console just do an "up2date -u".
Even though the rhn_register stuff is still in Fedora, don't use it.  Yum
also works very well.

2. The adduser command is /usr/sbin/adduser.

3. Since Fedora Core 1 was what would have been called Red Hat Linux 10 in
another universe much of the RH 9 documentation is still relevant.
Otherwise, there's a number of good Fedora sites popping up, Google and you
shall find.

Regards,
Garry