new speechd-up in freebsoft cvs.

For those of you using software synths via the speech dispatcher
daemon I have checked in some new modifications.  If you are using a
modified softsynth or speechd-up from Jacob's work you will need to
back those out and start with a clean speechd-up module.

Jacob, if you would like me to put your voice changing modifications
into cvs take a diff of your stuff against the new speechd-up code and
send them to me.

I think you folks will be pretty impressed.  I have it working quite
snappy with a number of fixes.  See the speech dispatcher cvs list for
more details.  I will try to implement more of the command set if
possible.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061